Matthew Shaw donated 2020-03-31 10:33:32 -0600
YNPN Denver is hosting the Coffee and Conversations professional development opportunity, which offers a deeper dive into our most popular nonprofit topics. This year's peer-learning discussion focuses on Inner-Life at Work. We spend the majority of our lives at work – there’s no real way around that. So, when did we make the decision to leave our inner lives, our hidden gifts, our true natures, our creative longings, and our deepest dreams at home? Why is it so difficult to bring our whole selves into our professional circles?Donate
The group will be led by an experienced professional, Jami Duffy, who is the Executive Director for Youth on Record and a panel of her colleagues.
Sessions will be held once a week on Wednesday for an hour from 8AM to 9AM over a five week period beginning March 11th and ending April 8th. The cost to participate in this program is $30 and includes coffee and/or tea.
Matthew Shaw donated 2020-03-31 10:30:57 -0600
Become a member of YNPN Denver!
All members of YNPN receive the following benefits:
- Monthly networking at YNPN sponsored events
- Discounted rates for personal development events and training
- Complimentary Personal Growth events which focus on a variety of topics
- Exclusive networking and Coffee and Conversation events
- Eligibility to apply to a YNPN Denver committee, or our Board of Directors, where you can create a lasting impact in the nonprofit community