The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network Denver is a volunteer-driven organization. Our programs are made possible because of members sharing their talent, expertise, and enthusiasm. Here’s a few ways to get involved:
- Become a member. It’s easy, relevant, and meaningful. Check out our calendar to find out what you’re missing.
- Check out our events. There’s quite a few things happening, so stop by and see what we have going on. All opportunities are open to both members and non-members!
- Volunteer. With 100% of YNPN Denver programming developed and implemented by volunteers, we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic and driven volunteers to help us further our efforts. Apply to join one of our committees—they’re pretty awesome. Our volunteers come from a variety of backgrounds besides nonprofit, business owners, consultants, corporate young professionals. We like diversity—it keeps us interesting!
- Blog. Photo and video bloggers: we need you! Traditional bloggers, you’re welcome as well. We’re always excited to add to contributors to Inspire Denver, our online publication! New to blogging? No problem, we’ll provide you with guidance and a framework. For more information, and to apply to write for Inspire Denver, please click here.
- Join our board: The YNPN Board recruits new members annually. We encourage all prospects to first take an active role in one of our many committees so that can test us out! Please check back for more information regarding board service, or email an inquiry with your current resume here.
Occasionally, YNPN has special one-time projects that rely on volunteer support from members. If you have an idea for YNPN Denver, please contact us at email@example.com.